Mövenpick Hotel Location
The Mövenpick Hotel at Jumeriah Lake Towers is located right opposite from the superb facilities of Dubai Marina and next to the Jumeirah Islands. Just off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, between Interchange 5 and 6, the 168-room hotel is close to Dubai’s thriving key business districts and commercial free zones, and only minutes away from the city’s most iconic attractions like the world's biggest shopping malls, one of which houses Ski Dubai, the world's largest indoor ski slope.
- Walking distance to Dubai Metro.
- Adjacent to Dubai Marina and JBR area and minutes from Palm Jumeirah, Burj Khalifa and pristine beaches.
- Access to RIVA Beach Club (charges apply)
- High quality of meeting and event facilities with complimentary internet.
- Close to business districts including Jebel Ali Free Zone, Media City, Internet City and Dubai Investment Park.
- 20 minutes to Al Maktoum International Airport.
- 30 minutes to Dubai International Airport and an hour's drive to Abu Dhabi.
- Airport transfer service. Transportation to and from the airport can be arranged by the hotel at the time of booking.
The shores of the lakes feature 79 unique residential, commercial, and retail towers grouped in 3s to form the 23 clusters of Jumeirah Lake Towers. State-of-the-art technology offers residents and guests the very best in luxury living.
The Dubai Metals and Commodities Center (DMCC) occupies the middle of the Jumeirah Towers Lake,
which contain a 55-storey central hotel tower.